New Vision Optical Wilmette Pediatric Eye Exams
New Vision Optical in Wilmette offers excellence in pediatric eye care. Our family eye doctor can provide eye exams for your little ones. Children require special attention that is different than an adult. Our pediatric eye doctor will put your child at ease as getting an eye exam can be scary. Your child's eye health is important to us, but we also want to make sure the experience is fun and easy so that your child will feel at ease for future appointments.
New Vision delivers these quality services:
- Comprehensive eye exam, including fitting for eye glasses and/or prescriptions as well as check-ups to diagnose for farsightedness, nearsightedness, and astigmatism
- Evaluations for failed vision screenings
- Eye injuries, such as fractures or lacerations
- Eye disease, including conjunctivitis, cellulitis, and herpetic disease
- Crossed eyes or wandering eye issues
- Glaucoma and cataracts
- Droopy and lazy eye
- Cysts and/or lesions
- Retinal exams for diabetic and sickle cell disease patients
- Complications related to increased pressure in the eye
- Prevention treatments to save eyesight
- Repair previous damage to vision
- State of the art facility to ascertain that your child receives innovative care
We strive to meet all your pediatric eye needs.
Our number one goal is your satisfaction and communication. Our optometrist in Wilmette will be communicating with you about test results, recommendations, and any observations from the eye exam. Whether your young one needs something as simple as a first eye exam, children can be brought in as early as they hit 6 months, or has developed a condition that you are concerned about, our family doctor will want to make certain we address all of it at your child’s appointment.
Safety, reliability, and durability are important factors when choosing glasses for your child. If your child does sports, our eye care has sport wear goggles to prevent any wear and tear that may occur with regular glasses while playing.
Our trained pediatric eye doctor will spend as much time with you and your child when finding the right prescription because we want to make sure that your child is comfortable with wearing prescription glasses or contacts. Older children might be looking for style and fashion in their glasses. From vintage to something trendier, our wide selection of frames will deliver just what your pre-teen or teen is looking for.